Net Car Stop

Net Car Stop (http://www.netcarstop.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Advice Forum (http://www.netcarstop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Why do babies smile when they poop their diaper??? (http://www.netcarstop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2721)

BigAl 05-20-2011 11:59 AM

Why do babies smile when they poop their diaper???

I expect to see your answer here tonight . I will give this serious thought throughout the day and come up with some great wisdom about this tonight . It could be a possible DR.Rum moment !!:blueblob:

Trakternutz 05-20-2011 01:34 PM

Re: Why do babies smile when they poop their diaper???

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAl (Post 9428)
I expect to see your answer here tonight . I will give this serious thought throughout the day and come up with some great wisdom about this tonight . It could be a possible DR.Rum moment !!:blueblob:

Sounds more like a Dr. Rum question.

They smile for the same reason that you old farts smile when you cut a good one! Only thing, the baby's smile is indicative of a messier situation.......... usually.

JackieBlue 05-20-2011 03:02 PM

It's only because they are straining a little, it's not actually a smile.

Doc 05-20-2011 05:25 PM

Sure seems like a smile to me. Good question Al. Now ya got me thinking.

BigAl 05-20-2011 07:57 PM

Nope,,,,, they are smilin :smile:

You see the warm feelin just feels good . The smile depends on the Poop . Hard poops are not big smiles . You want a smooth "peanut butter poop " for the maximum effect . Now my son use to crap about half way up his back . He was damn near laughing every day .

He is 30 now and still laughs :eek:

You ever crapped your pants as an adult ??? Sure, it was embarassing but remember how good it felt to get that pressure off your ass ???? Same thing with babies !:smile:

Peeps 06-28-2011 02:46 PM

OH LORD!! What a crappy subject!! :rofl::rolf2:

Leni 06-28-2011 03:42 PM

What can I say? Men!

When my son was a baby he did a good one. I had just left to go shopping and he let one go. Husband took him into the backyard and turned the hose on him. Poor kid. The water was cold.

loboloco 06-29-2011 10:56 AM

Hey, it's a relief of a pressure from the body and feels good. Kind of the same reason grown ups give a big sigh after a good pee from an overfull bladder.

aspie 01-17-2014 01:18 PM

Well since I wear nappies for my autism I think know the answer. It feels warm when you make poopy or wet in a diaper and you can still keep you poo and wee with you and protect it.