View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Forum King / Admin

Doc is on a distinguished road
What does unmoderated mean to you?

For the mod team and myself, this makes their job easier. No worries and nothing to watch over. At least that is what I am thinking.

For you it means everything you post here will stay here. Many times posts are removed due to rules or personal attacks. More often than not the personal attack is an embarrassment to the poster who makes the post. Removing the post does them a favor, in a round about way. Here that will not happen. Please think before you post as unmoderated means we will not delete a post because you change your mind. It actually puts more responsibility on your shoulders.

This is a test. If the nature of this forum takes away from the nature of the general forum I reserve the option to change my mind about moderation in here. I hope we do not have to come to that. With your help, this 'test' can succeed.

Scott me up Beamy

Other Fun Forums:
Forums Forums .com +++ Net Cooking Talk +++ Net Tractor Talk +++ Net Boat Talk +++ Net Music Talk