Net Car Stop

Welcome to the Net Car Stop forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Net Car Stop > Main Category > States and Cities Forums > Idaho Forum

Old 06-14-2011, 08:53 PM

BigAl is on a distinguished road
Broke the tractor and a flat tire !

What a great day !! No Rain ! I got a flat tire on the tractor and also have something going on in the hydraulic system on the tractor . What a great Day !!! Tommorrow I head to the big city to spend more money and Thursday I think it will get finished inside on the shop !

Lovin life in Idaho!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2011, 08:38 AM

REDDOGTWO is on a distinguished road
Re: Broke the tractor and a flat tire !

A bad day in the country is still better than a good day in the city.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Forum King / Admin

Doc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDOGTWO View Post
A bad day in the country is still better than a good day in the city.
Amen!!!!

I had hydraulic problems last night also. Trying to mow and found out I was low on hydro fluid. Off to the store ....luckily the local country store had some 20w/50w which is exactly what I needed.

How bad did ya break the tractor?

Scott me up Beamy

Other Fun Forums:
Forums Forums .com +++ Net Cooking Talk +++ Net Tractor Talk +++ Net Boat Talk +++ Net Music Talk
Old 06-15-2011, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Amen!!!!

I had hydraulic problems last night also. Trying to mow and found out I was low on hydro fluid. Off to the store ....luckily the local country store had some 20w/50w which is exactly what I needed.

How bad did ya break the tractor?
Well its squealing to beat hell in reverse ??????? I believe I have a hydraulic bypass problem but have had no luck so far ,finding the problem. I called the Kioti mechanic and they are calling the factory to see if anyone else has this reported problem. $35 bucks later my flat tire is repaired and re loaded
Old 06-16-2011, 12:36 AM

My tractors are just sitting there doing nothing in the south part of town. The Kubota has a major fuel leak by the filter, the inlet pipe keeps coming off, it has done it a couple of times in the last couple of years. The day I was driving it into town to escape the water, it kept coming out every hundred feet, used a clamp that you would put on a hose to hold it on, will fix that shortly by trying JB weld, if that does not work it will be a new assembly which is only $61. The top link that was broken pulling it out of the mud will have to wait until fall when I can recover the other half from the tiller which is setting in a couple inches of water right now.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDDOGTWO View Post
My tractors are just sitting there doing nothing in the south part of town. The Kubota has a major fuel leak by the filter, the inlet pipe keeps coming off, it has done it a couple of times in the last couple of years. The day I was driving it into town to escape the water, it kept coming out every hundred feet, used a clamp that you would put on a hose to hold it on, will fix that shortly by trying JB weld, if that does not work it will be a new assembly which is only $61. The top link that was broken pulling it out of the mud will have to wait until fall when I can recover the other half from the tiller which is setting in a couple inches of water right now.
Good GOD !!! Don't do that ! I seen some horrible accidents from pulling at the top link . It can flip a tractor over in a heart beat if you should pull using the top link . I know you were pulling the tractor, and not pulling "with" the tractor but be carefull !!!!

I am starting to get use to your stinky feet around here
Old 06-18-2011, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl View Post
Good GOD !!! Don't do that ! I seen some horrible accidents from pulling at the top link . It can flip a tractor over in a heart beat if you should pull using the top link . I know you were pulling the tractor, and not pulling "with" the tractor but be carefull !!!!

I am starting to get use to your stinky feet around here
Was not pulling on the top link, it was being pulled by the tiller on the lower part, the top link came apart and so did the welds on the top of the tiller.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:35 PM

Trakternutz is on a distinguished road

Bring 'er on over, I'll weld 'er back up fer ya!
Old 06-21-2011, 12:57 AM

Picked up the lower part of the top link while out there today, will see what the damages are.