Net Car Stop

Welcome to the Net Car Stop forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Net Car Stop > Main Category > Truck Forum

Old 02-26-2009, 05:50 PM

RNE228 is on a distinguished road
Movin' On

What fun I ordered Movin' On prequel "In Tandem" and the series first season from Trucker-Flicks. Just came in yesterday. I did not get home till late, but still watched a few minutes of "In Tandem". It is different, the KW is different than in the series; short sleeper, single stack, different stripes...

I guess I was about 12 when the show came out. We watched it every week...
Old 02-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Forum King / Admin

Doc is on a distinguished road
Re: Movin' On

I remember Moving On. We watched it to. I was a 'tad' older than you.

Scott me up Beamy

Other Fun Forums:
Forums Forums .com +++ Net Cooking Talk +++ Net Tractor Talk +++ Net Boat Talk +++ Net Music Talk
Old 02-27-2009, 09:26 PM

jwstewar is on a distinguished road

I don't remember Movin' On, but I used to love BJ and the Bear when it was on. I remember curl up in the reclining chair beside Dad watching it every week. I would love to find it on DVD.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:04 AM

RNE228 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwstewar View Post
I don't remember Movin' On, but I used to love BJ and the Bear when it was on. I remember curl up in the reclining chair beside Dad watching it every week. I would love to find it on DVD.
Movin On was like '74. It only ran two seasons. I do not remember much of reruns.

http://truckerflicks.com/ has BJ and the Bear on DVD, as well as some other shows and movies. They sell on Ebay too.

I would note, the studios never released some of these series. Some of this is from stuff people recorded and collected over the years. Still fun to watch...

See my other posts; a guy, Paul Sagehorn, has a replica BJ truck, and also one of the real TV show trucks. He's in the north east, I think in New Jersey. A second real BJ truck is in Australia.

Last edited by RNE228; 02-28-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:04 PM

HeyBob is on a distinguished road

Sonny and Will, I never missed an episode! I saw that truck once, it was rolling down I-283 between Harrisburg and Lancaster PA back in like 1976!